Friday, September 23, 2005

New cubicles

Finally, the new cubes are ready. We moved back to our new places today. Keadaan huru-hara. It's like people moving out from Houstan. I'm seated at this end corner, feels like a little bit more privacy here. The cubes smell so new, it hurts. I'll be sitting here for the next one month. Will have to move again come new quarter. I don't like moving, there are so many things to carry. Firstly the desktop, it would be different if we were given LCD screens. Then the connection to network. And all the rubbish and documents that I've been collecting for the past three years in the company. Err... did I just say three years? Wow! That was fast. Time just flies, don't it?
Well, I need to leave now. Need to pick Sunshine up as we are having dinner tonight. It's the September babies birthday dinner. We're celebrating in Flame, near Crystal Point.

No comments: